How To Get Started
Myobrace Certified Provider™
Whether you’re just starting out and want to
implement basic myofunctional orthodontic
treatment methods in your practice, or have
previous experience with our appliances and
would like full practice integration, the Myobrace
Certified Provider™ program is helping doctors all around the world to achieve this.
The program equips practitioners with the knowledge to confidently treat a wider variety of patients using Myofunctional orthodontic treatment methods.
Why become a Myobrace Certified Provider™?
• Treat a wider range of patients.
• Increase patient flow in your practice.
• Treatment can be delegated to trained auxiliaries.
• Often less chair-side time is required per patient.
• Financial benefits for both you and the patient.
Certified provider members will gain access to extensive educational materials, case support and training, along with the latest marketing materials by MRC.
Certification can be granted at various levels and is suitable for a range of dental and orthodontic practices.
Watch the video below for more information on the 'Myobrace Certified Provider™' program.